Monday, December 22, 2008

Cabin Fever. Yeah, I got that.

Not much you can do with cabin fever; the best cure I have found is to nurse it with a little fire in the belly and a little smoke in the lungs. Yeah, and cheese fries. I managed to leave the house today to get groceries, thanks to the loving 4 wheels of my parental units. Thank god I bought potatoes, they are the only thing that sustain me during these hard cold winters. Maybe santa will bring me some fucking sunshine for Christmas. Or a city-sized blow dryer...Or maybe a little sanity, that might be nice!

Time to sink into oblivion with 100 anos. How fitting since I have been locked in this god forsaken hell hole for 100 anos as well. Huh. It's like the fucking devil's way of laughing at me or something. Am I in hell? I BET I AM! Oh my god, hell is a place where it never stops snowing and where the booze bottles mock you! Fuck, who would have thought?

It's supposed to snow again on Christmas eve. Fuck you, earth. Give me back that fucking recyclable material, I am going to litter the fuck out of the ground! eat shit, earth! Bring on the nukes and the carbon dioxide! If you keep shoving this fucking snow in my face I am going to buy bottled water just to wash my hands and clean my butt, and then I am throwing the bottle along with 50 used mattresses into the ocean! you fuck! Not to mention I am going to clean my butt with the mattresses and I am going to get ten hundred thousand cows to fart all at once too! Take that, you rain forest loving planet! Maybe I will contribute to their demise too!! MAYBE I WILL ALWAYS CHOOSE PLASTIC BAGS AT THE GROCERY STORE AND THEN THROW THEM AWAY, BUT NOT BEFORE WRAPPING THEM AROUND A SEAGULL'S HEAD FIRST. Oh yeah, and those plastic soda can rings? NOT CUTTING THEM ANYMORE. This means war! STOP SNOWING NOW BEFORE I DO SOMETHING RECKLESS AND DESTROY YOU. What kind of a dumb name is EARTH anyway? YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE JUST FUCKING JEALOUS OF JUPITER AND IT'S AWESOME MOONS AND STORM AND SIZE. You wish you were a gas giant, you fuck. Well I have news for you, your fucking molten magma aint got shit on the destruction I am going to do if you dont cut out the fucking crap!

FUCK THE WHALES.

No comments:

Post a Comment