Friday, March 13, 2009

buggaboo VS. boogerboo -OR- Insane in the mucus membrane!

Hello dearest faithful readers!

As of this moment, I am sitting in the dark with my coat on, with a snot rag twisted and shoved up my nose, and desperately trying to push my mind out of "sickly."

I have to work all night tonight, and I pray to the dayquil gods they will bestow a quick recovery with their shiny orange geltabs. If they dont, I will either be taking orders with a faucet nose, or a snot rag hanging in front of my face. Which would you prefer? Would you like some of my snot as a dipping sauce for your fries? I have plenty! No, I am not staring at you strangely because your are a 60 year old man asking for my phone number, that's merely a sinus headache! Normally i LOVE getting dirty old men asking me for dates. Just leave me a big tip please so I can afford more meds. I'd be happy to get you some extra napkins, do you mind if I wipe my wet, red, crusty nose on one of them first? Another milkshake? SURE NO PROBLEM. Would you like snot-banana or boogers and chocolate?

Ok, really though. I wish I could sleep tonight. Yesterday at work I had a sneeze attack of at least 10 in a row. That was like being shot in the face....with bullets. Man, the things I do for money.

At least I am not as bad as scarlett, she has coughed so hard that she puked on 3 occasions. Poor little bugger.

No comments:

Post a Comment